20 Rules Of Halloween . . .
1. When it appears that you have killed the monster, NEVER check to see if it's really dead.
2. Never read a book of Demon Summoning aloud, even as a joke.
3. Do not search the basement, especially if the power has gone out.
4. If children speak to you in Latin or any other language, which they should
not know, shoot them immediately.
5. When you have the benefit of numbers, NEVER pair off and go alone.
6. As a general rule, don't solve puzzles that open portals to Hell.
7. Never stand in, on, or above a grave, tomb, or crypt. This would apply to any other house of the dead as well.
8. If you're
searching for something that caused a loud noise and find out that it's just the
9. If appliances start operating by themselves, do not check for short circuits; just get out!
10. Do not take ANYTHING from the dead.
11. If you find a town which looks deserted, there's probably a good reason for it. Don't stop and look around.
12. Don't fool with recombinant DNA technology unless you're sure you know what
13. If you're
running from the monster, expect to trip or fall down at least twice, more if
you are of the female persuasion.
14. If your
companions suddenly begin to exhibit uncharacteristic behavior such as hissing,
fascination for blood,
16. If your car runs out of gas at night on a lonely road, do not go to the
nearby deserted-looking house to phone for help.
17. Beware of
strangers bearing strange tools. For example: chainsaws, staple guns, hedge
19. If your
parents move you to a town where you find out the high school gym burnt down
during Prom night,
boofore you go, remember . . .
have a safe Halloween ! -
<<<< Click for printer friendly page >>>>